Dr. ANATOLY I. NEISHTADT
Space Research Institute
Russian Academy of Sciences
Profsoyuznaya St. 84/32
117810, Moscow, Russia
- 1972 - Moscow State University, Department of Mechanics and Mathematics
- 1975 - Post-graduate course of the same Department
- 1976 - First Doctor Degree (Ph.D.), Moscow State University
- 1990 - Second Doctor Degree (Dr.Sci.), Moscow State University
- 1975-1987: Scientific researcher, Senior scientific researcher
in Institute of Medical Engineering, Moscow
- 1987- present : Senior scientific researcher, Leading scientific
researcher, Head of the Laboratory
in Space Research Institute, Moscow
- 1991 - Editorial board of "Journal of Nonlinear Science"
- 1991 - Editorial board of "Chaos. An Interdisciplinary Journal of Nonlinear Science"
- 1998 - Editorial board of "Nonlinearity"
- 1998 - Editorial board of "Regular and Chaotic Dynamics"
MATHEMATICAL ASPECTS OF CLASSICAL AND CELESTIAL MECHANICS
( with V.I. Arnold, V.V. Kozlov ). Encyclopaedia of Mathematical Sciences, vol.3. Berlin, Springer-Verlag, 1988.
- Passage through a separatrix in a resonance problem with slowly
varying parameter. J. Appl. Math. Mech., 1975, v.39, No.4.
- Passage through resonances in two-frequency problem. Sov.
Phys. Dokl., 1975, v.20, No.3.
- Averaging in multifrequency systems,II, Sov. Phys. Dokl., 1976,
- The separation of motions in systems with rapidly rotating
phase. J. Appl. Math. Mech., 1984, v.48, No.2
- Change of an adiabatic invariant at a separatrix. Sov. J.
Plasma Phys., 1986, v.12, p. 568 .
- Persistense of stability loss for dynamical bifurcations. I,II
Differ. Equations, 1987, v.23, p.1385; 1988, v.24, p.171.
- Averaging and passage through resonances. In: Proceedings of the
International Congress of the mathematicians, Kyoto, .2, 1991.
- On stability loss delay for a periodic trajectory. Progress in nonlinear
differential equations, 1996, v. 19, p.253, (with C.Simo, D.Treschev)
- Changes in adiabatic invariant and streamline chaos in confined incompressible
Stokes flow. Chaos, 1997, v.6(1), p. 67. (with. D.Vainshtein, A.Vasiliev)
- Scattering by resonances. Celestial Mechanics and Dynamical Astronomy,
1997, 65, No.1.
Principal area of research
Perturbation theory, averaging method, adiabatic invariants, dynamic bifurcations,
problems with slow and fast motions in celestial mecanics, dynamics of charged particles