Universal small spacecraft bus (SSB)
Small spacecraft bus (SSB) is developed for small spacecraft, operating on near-Earth orbits or interplanetary trajectories (to the Moon, Mars etc.).
Description and main characteristics
SSB includes the following systems and equipment.
SSB is capable to control the spacecraft, including the attitude. As an option a fly-wheel motor can be added.
- The central electronic unit, consisting of the central processor, memory, secondary power supply sources, pyrotechnic switches, the battery charge/discharge control unit, serial digital ports. The unit is designed with complete redundancy. The unit mass is 2.8 kg.
- Solar sensors with 130x2° FOV, 6 ang. min accuracy, and 2x0.34 kg mass.
- Star sensor with star-identifying controller, 56° FOV, 3 ang. min accuracy, and 0.51 kg mass.
- Angular speed sensor (four components, 0.45 kg mass).
- UHF range radio complex, mass: 0.6 kg.
- S-range radio complex, mass: 1.8 kg.
The bus was fully manufactured for the Cosmos 1 (Solar Sail) project (2005).
OKB MEI (radiosystem), OOO Infratron (solar and star sensors).
A.N. Lipatov +7(495)333-15-78, email@example.com