Examples of the raw magnetic field information,
obtained with the MIF-M instrument/ASPI wave complex.
The graphics present (from the bottom):
- CTssni - time of the SSNI = Boarding time code
- Tpram - time of the PRAM instrument (aquisition computer)
- Opmo - operatio mode
- Bx - DC magnetic field with a fixed amplitude calibration;
- Bort - DC abs(Y+Z) components; fixed amplitude calibration;
- Bmod - DC full abs value; fixed amplitude calibration;
- Bx - DC; X component; autocalibration
- Bort - DC; abs(Y+Z) components; autocalibration
- Bmod - DC; full abs value; autocalibration
- F1-F7 - filters
The color lines present FFT from the AC magnetic field (Waveform); Bwx, Bwy, Bwz - from the bottom.
The digital rows at the image bottoms contain:
- xse - X in The Solar-Ecliptic coordinate system
- yse - Y -"-
- zse - Z -"-
- xgsm- X in The Solar-Geomagneti coordinate system
- ygsm- Y -"-
Selected quick-look pages for the dates:
See about the pictures author.